Fullcourtfresh.com (FCF) is giving away 5 slots for the adidas King of the Road on October 23!
Throughout the week, FCF will be asking 3-5 questions where winners can “Run Solo” or “Run with a Friend”.
1) Questions will be announced through a contest post here at Fullcourtfresh.com, and the link will only be announced on FCF’s Facebook page (facebook.com/fullcourtfresh)
2) Participants can join by putting their entries on the comments area of the contest post.
3) Winners for the first two questions will be determined by who will post the correct answer first. Comments will be hidden while the contest post is live. These will be made public once a winner for that day has been announced.
4) Winner for the 3rd question will be determined by a raffle, where readers can join by posting their entries on the contest post. Same mechanics apply if a 4th and/or 5th question is necessary (i.e. first 2-3 winners opted to “Run Solo”)
5) Successful participants will win a guaranteed race slot and singlet. However, race categories and singlet sizes are on a first-come first-served basis.
6) A winner can opt to “Run Solo” or “Run with a Friend,” as long as slots last. This means that winners on the first two contest posts winner can get as much as two (2) KOTR race slots.
7) Winners will be contacted immediately by FCF on how to proceed with KOTR registration.
8) Winners are encouraged to respond immediately to increase chances of getting their desired category and singlet size
9) Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.